3. amala.lt follows the subsequent principles of personal data processing:
3.1. Personal information is collected for specified and legitimate purposes;
3.2. Personal information is processed accurately and fairly;
3.3. Personal data is processed lawfully i.e. only in cases when:
3.3.1. the data subject has given his consent to abide by the rules of E-Commerce;
3.3.2. a contract is being concluded or performed where one of the parties is the data subject;
3.3.3. amala.lt is obliged to process personal data according to the law;
3.3.4. personal data shall be processed for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by amala.lt or by a third party to whom the personal data are disclosed, if the interests of the data subject do not prevail.
3.4. Personal data are constantly updated.
3.5. Personal data shall be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of data processing
3.6. Personal data shall only be processed by the authorized personnel.
3.7. All information on the processed personal data is confidential.
3.8. The State Data Protection Inspectorate of Lithuania shall be notified of the personal data processing in accordance with the established procedure.
4. E-shop services can be used by:
4.1. all active natural persons, older than 18 years of age;
4.2. minors between the ages of fifteen and eighteen years can use the services only with the consent of their parents, adoptive parents or guardians, unless they are self-employed or receive a scholarship;
4.3. legal entities;
4.4. authorized representatives of the individuals stated above.
5. amala.lt respects everyone’s right to privacy. Your personal data (name, address, telephone number, email address and other registration information) is collected and processed in order to:
5.1. process your orders for goods;
5.2. issue financial documents;
5.3. resolve issues related to the presentation and delivery of goods;
5.4. to fulfil other contract obligations.
6. When registering in the e-shop you must provide complete and correct personal data.
7. By processing and storing your personal data amala.lt implements appropriate technical and organisational measures to guarantee the protection of your personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure or any other unlawful processing.
8. amala.lt may use data not directly related to your personal data i.e. data on purchased goods for the statistical purposes. Such statistical data will be collected and processed in such a way as to prevent the disclosure of the Customer’s identity or any other personal data that could be used to identify the Customer.
9. amala.lt reserves the right to disclose information to the third parties:
9.1. only to achieve the objectives mentioned in subparagraph 5.3.;
9.2. only under the procedure established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
10. You may change or update the information provided in the form of your registration.
11. Having authorized the processing of your personal data, you have the right to demand the modification or the suspension of the processing of your personal data except for storage where the data are being processed in a manner that is not lawful.
12. amala.lt will respond to your request for personal data processing within 30 calendar days of your request. Only the requests submitted in writing shall be examined.