E-shop managers will be immediately informed about your order and will start fulfilling it right after payment is received. You will be informed about order progress by email.
1. You can pay with Google Pay using Credit/Debit card attached to your account.
Please follow the below steps:
1. Add the items to your cart and if your device is supported by Google Pay, you’ll be able to see the “Google Pay” button on cart page next to the “Checkout” button.
2. Once you select the Google Pay button, you’ll go to the Google Pay checkout.
3. Select your delivery option and select Pay with Google Pay.
4. This will open Google “Pay Sheet” which will allow you to select a payment card from your Google Wallet.
5. Once you select a card and place your order, you’ll see your order details, including:
6. When you’ve placed your order successfully, you’ll be sent an order confirmation email.
2. How to pay using Apple Pay
1. Tap the Apple Pay button or choose Apple Pay as your payment method.
2. To pay with a different card, tap the Next button or the Expand Menu button next to your default card.
3. If necessary, enter your billing, shipping, and contact information. Apple Pay stores that information, so you won’t need to enter it again.
4. Confirm the payment.
5. When your payment is successful, you’ll see Done and a checkmark on the screen.
3. Credit/Debit cards
You can use any of the payment types listed below to pay for your order. We take your security very seriously, therefore your details are safe with us.
We also take fraud very seriously too, so all credit and debit card holders are subject to validation and authorisation by both us and the card issuer. To better protect our customers when making online payments you may be presented with 3D secure security measures when paying. This is dependent on your bank issuer and may require you to enter a password or get a security code via email or phone.
You can save your payment details by chosing an option “Save card” before Checkout. If there are no payment details saved you’ll be asked to enter them every time before you click Place Order.
In e-shop amala.lt you can pay using Paysera system.
How to pay using Paysera:
5. Bank link (over Paysera system)
In e-shop amala.lt you can pay using most popular banks. For payment processing Paysera system is used.
How to pay using bank link:
Our e-shop warns that at the time of dispatch all the goods are in a good quality but cannot guarantee that it will not be damaged physically or thermally while delivering. Amala.lt team vouches for the quality of the item and, in case of a faulty item, returns all the money paid by the customer for defective product in 5 working days while the buyer returns a faulty item. If you notice a faulty product or want to get more information about the returns, you should contact us by email or by phone.
Amala.lt can change the conditions of delivery, payment, and returns at any time without a separate notice to the buyer.